Wanita Suara Perubahan (@wanitasuperMY) is a coalition of 15 NGOs calling for:
A CLEAN GOVERNMENT
Wanita Suara Perubahan urges all women voters to participate in the 13th GE and choose good leaders in both State and Federal governments, leaders who will accept and make our demands real.
As we celebrate International women’s day in 2012, WE DEMAND:
1. A GOVERNMENT FREE OF CORRUPTION.
2. A DECENT LIVING WAGE.
3. A BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE.
4. AN END TO VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN AND ALL GENDERS.
5. REPEAL THE PEACEFUL ASSEMBLY ACT 2011.
6. A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION.
As part of the International Women’s Day celebration and to push for these demands, on 18 March 2012, Wanita Suara Perubahan will walk to PADANG ASTAKA, PETALING JAYA. Be there!